If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING in App Entertainment and work with some of the best people in the gaming industry, then go for it and send us your application!
Immedialtely// unlimited contract
- You are building a gaming platform used by international customers worldwide in sports, entertainment and publishing industry.
- Lead an Agile team of Developers and QA through the Sprint cycle.
- Keep team members motivated and engaged while maintaining a positive team environment.
- Work with our Product Management to understand and refine requirements for the team.
- Foster collaboration and communication within the team.
- Work with other teams to do root cause analysis on production issues.
- You will mentor other developers using your experience with advanced Unity concepts.
- You will help standardize and encourage the use of proper design patterns and best practices.
- You will analyze, design, prototype, program, test and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- Experienced front-end-developer.
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
- As a Sr. Front-End Developer you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers to create beautiful Webapps. Our work is technically challenging and also incredibly rewarding. This is a Sr. position and you will be expected to iterate quickly, write clear and reusable code, act as a tech lead, and mentor other developers.