If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING in App Entertainment and work with some of the best people in the gaming industry, then go for it and send us your application!
Immedialtely// unlimited contract
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Backend Engineer to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
You will manage the architecture of our backend system with our Product department and will be in charge of the following:
Responsibilities as a
Senior Backend Engineer:
- Design, implement and maintain our online services
- Support and buildup your team
- Architecture for the robust framework for future games and player interaction
- Technical impact into the game development and live service
- Mentor your team members to drive technical excellence
- Write and maintain software system documentation
- Minimum 5+ years experience working as Backend Engineer
- Fluent in C++ and C#
- Distributed systems experience
- Networking experience in TCP / IP
- Experience designing HTTP REST APIs
- Relational database development experience (e.g., MySQL, Postgres)
- Passionate about videogames
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Scripting languages experience (e.g. Python)
- Linux development experience
- Microservices architecture (Docker, Orchestration)
- Messaging middleware experience (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Regarding our international team: Fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience in mobile games will be highly appreciated
- Competitive salary – we believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training budget – we believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences.
- Flexible working hours and home office – we believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – state-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an international Company, please send your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!