If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING in App Entertainment and work with some of the best people in the gaming industry, then go for it and send us your application!
Immedialtely// unlimited contract
We are looking for an experienced 2D/3D Artist, who has professional experience working in-house, preferably in the games industry. You’ll receive the creative freedom to design assets and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the team.
You will manage the artistic conception of our games with our Product department and will be in charge of the following:
- Design all aspects of the mobile game including concept screens, game interface, icons, optimized assets and animations
- Suggest innovative and ergonomic designs in 2D/3D
- Skills in 3D modeling, texturing, rigging and animation (2 years experience minimum)
- Good command of Unity 3D
- Improve our existing 3D games
- Design and create character concepts and backgrounds for frequent in-game events
- Create high-quality UI and art assets for new game features
- Look for and develop new trends as well as new gameplay and game structures
- Work with our developers in order to ensure the quality of our models.
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development team in an agile environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a 2D/3D Artist
- Excellent drawing & illustration skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Hyper creative, you are also autonomous and curious
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Regarding our international team: Fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience in mobile games will be highly appreciated
- Competitive salary – we believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training budget – we believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences.
- Flexible working hours and home office – we believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – state-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an international Company, please send your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!